We at Beyond Heating plumbing and heating services like to be transparent, so welcome you to read out corporate statement.
At Beyond Heating our mission is to provide reliable, quality plumbing and heating services while providing exceptional customer care. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will listen to requirements and advise on the right heating and plumbing solutions for our customers’ individual needs.
Our goal is to expand to become market leaders in the local area and to be recognised for our commitment to providing quality plumbing and heating services and exceptional customer care.
As a team we always strive to achieve our best. We treat each other with respect and honesty to create a harmonious and safe working environment. We are there to help and support each other in the workplace and together grow the Beyond Heating brand.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and customer requirements come first. We will deliver a high quality service by ensuring we remain friendly, professional, reliable, efficient and tidy at every job. It is the duty of every employee of Beyond Heating to uphold the integrity of our quality, customer focused brand.
- To provide quality plumbing and heating services
- To provide exceptional customer care
- Be reliable
- Be respectful
- Be safe
To provide quality plumbing and heating services
- It is crucial that our engineers stay up to date and adhere to current industry standards
- Our engineers must all be fully trained and accredited or under the supervision of an engineer who is fully trained and accredited for the work they are carrying out
- Our employees are expected to be knowledgeable and stay up to date with the product offering
- Always advise the right solution to best suit the customers’ need and budget
To provide exceptional customer care
- Be friendly
- Be helpful
- Be professional
- Listen to the customers’ requirements
- Advise the right solution to best suit the customers’ need and budget
- If the customer isn’t happy, update the complaints log and always strive to right a wrong. If the company is unable to suitably appease the customer we will follow our complaints procedure
- Request feedback, keep doing what you do well and take action where improvements can be made
- Punctuality is of great importance. Our engineers will endeavour to arrive on site at the time and date agreed. On the rare occasion where an unexpected occurrence prevents this, the customer will be contacted as soon as possible, to have the situation explained and rearrange accordingly
- We expect our staff to strive to do their best, be honest, work hard, be efficient and be consistent on every job
- We will be proactive with our communications and endeavour to respond to inquiries and emails within 24 hours
- It is important to manage customer expectations, don’t over promise and always advise on what you think is the best solution for the customers’ individual need and budget. Although the choices are theirs, always explain to them if we do not think a solution is right for them. Should they still wish to go ahead ensure your work is caveated and you clearly state the advice you gave the customer. The only exception is where work is not legal or safe, in such circumstance the work must be refused
- Be polite, friendly and courteous
- Be respectful of the customer’s time and other commitments by being punctual
- Listen to the customer needs
- Be clear, concise, patient and don’t use jargon when explaining solutions. If the customer was a plumbing and heating engineer they wouldn’t have called us
- Stay up to date and adhere to current industry standards
- Staff to be fully trained and accredited
- Understand risks and minimise these wherever possible
- Communicate any risk or concerns with co-workers and the customer
- Wear and maintain any personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Be sensible and use safe work practices to eliminate slips, trips and falls
- Lift safely and help others to do the same. All staff will be expected to undertake safe handling training